Thanks to Knitting Nurse. It’s nice to know that someone is interested in quirky things about me. Here are the rules for this meme.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
So… Here goes.
- I have not been able to get that song from the Advantix commercial out of my head for about a week. It’s so cute. I sang it in my head all day at work yesterday and even hummed it. People must have thought I was insane. You can view the commercial here
- I am a coffee/wine lover. I also like liquor shots. Hate girly drinks like lemon drops and midori sours. My dad says that I have the taste buds of a 50 year old man.
- I love reading the paper on Sunday mornings with a cup of coffee.
- I like eating good food but hate cooking.
- I hate being cold. It’s a good think I live in Southern California.
- I wrinkle my forehead when I’m perplexed. Like when someone says something stupid and I think “WTF, why would someone say something like that?” Matt says it’s his pet peeve about me.
I am going to tag the following people: