Thank you Susan for adding me to your list of bloggers who make your day. I feel so special that people read my blog and it’s nice to have you mention me on your blog. Well, here’s how the award works. Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about Blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!
So… I read a ton of blogs each day, especially since I haven’t been able to work in a week and a half. It’s hard to pick just 10 but here goes.
- Susan of Knitters Delight. She’s a cool chica that I’ve actually met in person and her knitting is phenomenal. My favorite project of hers is Tomato. BTW Susan, we need to get together sometime so we can KIP!
- Red Dog Knits of Lansing, MI. Now, I haven’t met her but she’s always posting something interesting. She also knits with my former knitting group at Threadbear. She’s got two super cute sons who are always pooping, eating, or getting into some kinda trouble. She also has willing and fab fur models who can show off handknits like the best of them.
- George Ann from my Saturday knitting group is a terrific individual who is always giving. She heads up the Wildfire Blanket project and has given many blankets away already. She’s also the organizer of meetups, dinners, classes. You name it and George Ann is planning it.
- Lilybeth of Confessions of a Sociopathic Knitter is a prolific knitter who has knit herself one heck of a Cobblestone for herself. Go check her feminine version out. It makes me want to knit one for myself.
- Rina from Red Crochet. She both knits and crochets and has some amazing pieces.
- Sarah from What if knits is always a great read. She’s also doing a raffle on her blog that benefits animals so go check it out. A link is on my sidebar:)
- Knitknacks AKA Sharon is a knitting buddy from Lansing, MI. We shared some great times knitting together and she was a great encourager of my sock knitting. She’s also a prolific knitter with a cute little granddaughter
- Suzanne is another knitting buddy who makes up patterns and spins. Everytime I see a FO that she has posted about in her blog, I am amazed at her talent. She and I met thru our blogs. Isn’t the internet the greatest?
- Ruth is a multi crafter who’s latest endeavor is making her own jewelry.
- Drop stitch knitter is another blog that I look at pretty much everyday. She knits beautiful socks. (Check out her “Nutkins”) She also makes her own jewelry and has an etsy site.
Have a great time passing the award on!