I was tagged by my friend Elizabeth
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
- I have two bachelor’s degrees. My first one is in Industrial Engineering. I got that one in 1999 from Cal Poly, SLO. My second one is in Nursing. I graduated last year from Michigan State University.
- I love eating good food. I wish Matt was a chef. I would be in heaven if I could eat wonderful creations everyday. My favorite dessert has to be the Salty Pistachio Crumble that I had at Bar Marmont. I am too lazy to figure it out. My other all time ultimate favorite thing to eat is crispy french fries with ranch dressing. I know… healthy things to be eating as a nurse.
- I hate exercising. I know it’s good for you. I know I need to do it. I make resolutions everyday to start. In fact, I made one for today.
- I love the beach but hardly ever go in San Diego. The ocean temperature is super cold. About 50 degrees except for the hottest days in summer. In fact the last time I swam in the ocean was when I was on vacation in Hawaii 6 years ago. But I was at the beach last week to watch the sunset.
- I love trashy TV. I watch dumb shows like “I love New York 2” . I discovered these kind of shows on my days off.
- I like the smell of dog. I sometimes bury my face in my dogs’ fur and take a good sniff.
- My favorite colors are pink and purple. Funny thing is I don’t look good in either color. I look best in neutrals and red. I still wear both though.
- Matt and I got engaged last Friday 🙂